10/30/11

Cupcake Diva

Last Thursday was the Halloween dance at my school and I am so excited to show you my costume I Sewed! I was going to wait till after I went Trick-or-treating (yes I'm 15 and I'm going out) but I entered The LookBook/American Apparel DIY Costume contest and want you all to VOTE VOTE VOTE for me!

Here are some pictures;

 NOTE MY NEW WALL COLOUR! I LOVE IT! (please do not note the ugly socket thing, this was like 1 hour after painting)

Here are some photos of my friends and I before the Halloween Dance!

Cheetah girl!!

Cupcake and Mime


 You can kinda see the Tutu My friend and I made, she is sitting beside me, we  forgot to take a good picture of it!
I'll post a few pictures of my Trick-or-Treating Costume in a few, My three friends and I are being the Four Seasons, I nabbed Winter because I knew I would get to dress the warmest!
VOTE HERE <--- HYPE me on LookBook, It will better my chances to win the AMERICAN APPAREL DIY HALLOWEEN COSTUME CONTEST!

-Cassidy

No comments:

Post a Comment