2/9/13

Tickled Pink

Last year I did a blog post about my New Years Resolutions and out of all the things I listed I can now say that I have actually successfully done one of them and dyed my hair PINK!

After 4 and a half hours at the salon I am really happy with how it all turned out. It matches surprisingly well with a lot of colors too so I'm not limited to my clothing choices (orange is one color that just doesn't work) but I especially like to match it with other pink things like this rosy Romwe sweater.


All fashion aside, I am in this advanced English class where we have to do a huge semester project with a minimum of 50 hours spent on it and it has to 'affect the society' in some way, so I have decided to start a zine publication and distribute it locally! I am looking for people,and by people I mean teenagers, to contribute artwork, comics, poems, aritcles, ETC. to the zine in order to showcase/promote themselves and share their opinions with the community (that's a direct quote from the project proposal) ! It's going to be called Sodapop so if anyone reading this is interested in contributing ( no matter where on the globe you are!) please contact me so I can see your stuff!

 Please 'like' Sodapop Mag on FB to keep in the loop and promote the mag: CLICK HERE

Thanks to Abbey Chong for taking these splendid photos, check out her flickr HERE, she is a talented photographer who gets better with every click of her cam :)

Have a fab February day for me everyone because it's snowing polar bears and hockey pucks here in Canada.

Sweater- Romwe
Skirt- Charlotte Russe
Hat- American Eagle (Kendall stole it from Dustin so thanks to 'Dusty')

2 comments:

  1. Love your sweater <3 Cute outfit!!!

    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep this going please, great job!

    Also visit my homepage twitter and business marketing

    ReplyDelete